martes, 15 de julio de 2014

2nd week!!! A little bit of rest!!

The second week is over! The first week was long! I felt like I had been here for a month already! Maybe because I did a lot of things! This week went by so fast! I didn't do as much as last week, I slept a lot.

Fun thing this week! I went to the Moulin Rouge!!!! The show was awesome! I didn't expect what I saw! All the dancing, yes, but it was more than I expected, also, there were some entertainment, like a sort of clowns, but they are acrobats, and also a rollerblade show with a couple that almost gave me a heart attack! They were in this small circle, spinning, and the man lifted the girl with his head, hands, even his neck! It was great!.
The customs are amazing! SO detailed and pretty, as a textile designer I tend to pay a closer attention to those things! I just find it facinating!

Not so much fun thing.. I did my laundry and I put in a new pink shirt in the washer with my jeans, and other clear tone clothing, and of course, they ended up pink :( so now I have 2 pink jeans, 3 pinks shirts that weren't that color before and a weird colored towel.


On Friday I took a roadtrip! With other 4 friends! We rented a cae and we drove to Belgium and Holland. We went to Brugges for an afternoon, took a little tourbus around the city, had a local beer on a local bar, really good, but also really strong! ate a waffle! Real tasty! And took off to Amsterdam! We stayed at a little hotel near downtown, for 2 nights, the five of us in one room, but we each had a bed, and they were so comfy!! We had a pretty view of one of the canals that goes through the Vondelpark. We took a water cruise and then we went to an ice bar! It was awesome!!! They gave us something to keep warm inside because the temperature inside is -10, everything but the floor is either made out of ice or covered with ice, even the glasees were ice! It was fun! But it is a tourist attraction, so you can only stay half an hour inside, because a new group has to go inside, I was expecting something different, like an actual bar, big, but still, it was a, literally, cool thing to do!

On sunday, we took the car and made our way to Brussels, it was way different of what I was expecting, it is a big city and it was hard to find the city centre, but we did, the only bad thing was that we only stayed for like 20 minutes because we didn't want to come back late to París.

It was a fun weekend! And also a nice week, i really needed to rest a bit!

I wonder what the next week will bring!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario