jueves, 17 de julio de 2014

Third week! Digital Landscape


This week I learned a lot about platforms on the web to create presentations, I learned new concepts like influencer marking. 

I consider myself to be terrible in terms of technology. But this week, I was surprised to see how much I can do. 

I liked this class very much because I will be able to use the new tools I learned in my work, and also in the new business I'm starting. It was interesting to learn how I can attract people who can help me promote my products. 

The only thing I didn't enjoy and that in fact, made me super frustrated was that my iPad doesn't work properly! It didn't want to cooperate!! That is the reason why I don't upload pictures in this blog, this device doesn't let me. So, I also learned that the iPad isn't useful for some of the new tools Liz teached us. 

Oh, another great thing! We get to use one of this platforms for our final presentation! And that is exciting because I'll be able to practice! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario